Annual Chemical Control Law and Regulation Seminar
Keller and Heckman
The attorneys and staff scientists of Keller and Heckman will provide a comprehensive program beginning with the initial enactment of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) in 1976 and focusing on the regulation of new and existing chemicals under TSCA. This year's course will provide chemical manufacturers, importers, processors, and their advisors with essential, in-depth, information on “core” TSCA requirements as well as
Program highlights include:
- TSCA reporting and
- Premanufacture Notice (PMN) preparation, case management, and EPA backlog management strategies for new chemicals
- TSCA Inventory "reset" reporting issues and compliance
- EPA’s new risk evaluation program for existing chemicals, including prioritization and regulation
- Protecting Confidential Business Information (CBI) in TSCA submissions
- Regulation of nanomaterials
- Compliance auditing, enforcement, and liability management issues
- Chemical control regulation outside the U.S. for exporters and global manufacturing companies
Yes, I'd like to attend this seminar!
Sessions on Day 1, October 18, will focus on TSCA – working from
Sessions on Day 2, October 19, will focus on details of TSCA reform as well as chemical regulatory requirements in other jurisdictions, including similar new/existing chemical notification laws, pesticides, EU and Korea “REACH.”
$1,095 for both days
$575 if you prefer to attend either October 18th or October 19th.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street NW, Washington, DC 20001