Refresher on Food Recalls and Recall Insurance and Protection
Join Keller and Heckman LLP partners Arthur S. Garrett III and Evangelia C. Pelonis for a complimentary webinar: Refresher on Food Recalls and Recall Insurance and Protection, on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. ET.
Topics to be covered include a review of recall classifications and considerations, including current trends, insurance issues both before and after a food recall, and strategy as to loss recovery from suppliers.
Our speakers will address the following questions:
- What are the trending risks leading to current food recalls?
- What is the difference between a recall and a market withdrawal?
- What insurance coverage should my company have in place?
- What can my company do now to mitigate recall risks?
- When there is a potential recall situation, what are the critical first steps?
- In the event of a recall, what are my company's options in pursuing insurance coverage and recovery from suppliers?
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Click below to register!
Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
Host: Keller and Heckman LLP
Registration: Click Here to Register
This webinar will offer the option for live captioning, provided by Zoom.