New Australian Industrial Chemicals Introduction Webinar
Keller and Heckman partners Greg Clark and Herb Estreicher presented a complimentary webinar, on Tuesday, February 25 at 9:30 AM EST, about the new Australian Industrial Chemicals Introduction Scheme.
Australia's chemical regulation system will see significant changes in 2020. Following the Industrial Chemicals Act 2019 and a public consultation, new regulations on industrial chemicals will become effective on July 1, 2020.
Topics covered in this webinar included:
- Key changes for new and existing chemicals
- Navigating the Transitional Rules
- Exemptions and streamlined introductions
- Effective dates and deadlines
- Steps companies need to take to ensure compliance
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Time: 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM EST