K&H Telecom Series: Effect of Recent Pole Attachment Rulings on Electric Utility Pole Owners
Join Keller and Heckman partners Tom Magee and Sean Stokes, with Associate Tim Doughty, on February 18, 2021 at 2:00pm Eastern as they host a the first installment of the complimentary K&H Telecom Series, "Effect of Recent Pole Attachment Rulings on Electric Utility Pole Owners."
Several recent, important rulings from the FCC, State PSCs and courts will affect attachments to investor-owned utility, electric cooperative, and municipal utility poles for years, and this presentation for electric utility personnel by Keller and Heckman utility pole attachment lawyers will explain how utilities should react.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Utility-ILEC joint use negotiations following FCC's Verizon v. Potomac Edison ruling
- Attachments to IOU, co-op and muni utility poles of the Ninth Circuit City of Portland ruling
- Explanation of new state PSC pole attachment rules
- Prospects for utility streetlight attachments in light of FCC CTIA declaratory ruling proceeding
- Prognosis for NCTA "free pole replacements" declaratory ruling proceeding
The K&H Telecom Series will broadcast live at 2:00pm Eastern every other Thursday from February 18 to May 11, 2021.
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Click here to register!
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2021
Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm Eastern
Registration Link: Click here to register