Enterprise Services and Dark Fiber Agreements: A Primer
Join Keller and Heckman Senior Counsel Douglas Jarrett and Partners Greg Kunkle, Tracy Marshall, and Casey Lide for the complimentary webinar, “Enterprise Services and Dark Fiber Agreements: A Primer,” on Tuesday, June 15, 2021, at 2:00 PM EDT.
Today, enterprise telecommunications services procurements accommodate more than just internal corporate data and voice requirements. Robust Internet connectivity is essential for communicating with tech-savvy customers, suppliers, and employees. Network security is a pre-eminent discipline and reliable, secure access to cloud resources is a basic requirement. Demand for increased bandwidth is constant. This webinar will take a fresh look at telecommunications service procurements and the basics of dark fiber leases and Indefeasible Rights of Use (IRUs).
During the webinar, our speakers will cover:
- Best Practices for Enterprise Telecommunications Procurements
- Business Deal Fundamentals: Transport & Managed Services, Pricing, SLAs, and Transition Costs
- Enterprise Services Agreements: Structure, Memorializing the Business Deal, and Terms and Conditions
- Dark Fiber Arrangements: Value to Enterprises and Dark Fiber Providers
- Dark Fiber Agreements: Leases and Indefeasible Rights of Use (IRUs)
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Click here to register!
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. EDT