Tracy is a partner in the firm’s consumer regulatory practice, where she advises clients on a range of regulatory matters, including privacy, data security, advertising, promotions, telemarketing, and intellectual property matters. She also provides counsel on business and transactional matters.
Tracy assists clients with compliance, represents them in enforcement matters, and advocates on their behalf. She helps clients implement privacy, information security and security breach response programs, develop privacy policies for websites, mobile app and connected products, respond to data breaches, and manage relationships with service providers and third parties. Tracy also assists clients with conducting commercial email and text messaging campaigns, sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions.
In addition, Tracy advises on corporate organization and governance matters, assists clients with protecting their intellectual property, and assists with structuring and negotiating a variety of transactions, including licensing, marketing, manufacturing, and outsourcing arrangements.
Tracy regularly speaks on regulatory matters and is a contributor to Keller and Heckman’s Consumer Protection Connection blog and Beyond Telecom Law Blog. Her articles are frequently published in legal journals.
Tracy is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
- Helped connected product producers navigate privacy and data security issues in bringing products to market
- Assisted consumer product companies with implementing privacy policies for websites and mobile apps to comply with U.S. and international laws
- Represented clients before the Federal Communications Commission in Telephone Consumer Protection Act proceedings
- Negotiated resolution of trademark infringement matters
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), and Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- Member, Federal Communications Bar Association