Tracy is a partner in the firm’s consumer regulatory practice, where she advises international and domestic for-profit corporations and non-profit associations on a range of regulatory matters, including privacy and data security, advertising and promotions, telemarketing, and intellectual property matters, as well as business counseling and transactional matters.
Tracy assists clients with compliance matters, represents them in enforcement matters, and advocates on their behalf. She helps clients implement privacy, information security, and security breach response programs, develop privacy policies for websites and mobile apps, respond to security incidents, and manage outsourcing arrangements and cross-border data transfers. Tracy also advises on corporate organization, operations, and governance matters, assists clients with protecting their intellectual property, and assists with structuring and negotiating a variety of transactions, including manufacturing, licensing, marketing, and outsourcing arrangements.
Tracy speaks on regulatory matters and is a contributor to Keller and Heckman’s Consumer Protection Connection blog and Beyond Telecom Law Blog. Her articles have been published in Law360, the National Law Review, Lexology, and in other legal journals.
- Helped connected product producers navigate privacy and data security issues in bringing products to market
- Assisted consumer product companies with implementing privacy policies for websites and mobile apps to comply with U.S. and international laws
- Represented clients before the Federal Communications Commission in Telephone Consumer Protection Act proceedings
- Negotiated resolution of trademark infringement matters
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), and Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- Member, Federal Communications Bar Association