Keller and Heckman Attorneys and Scientist Speak at International Food Contact Compliance Conference
Several attorneys and other professionals from Keller and Heckman LLP spoke at the Second International Conference on Food Contact Compliance Conference, held in Baveno, Italy. The Keller and Heckman speakers and the title of their presentations were:
- Luigi Rossi, Independent Strategic Advisor, The true history of the development of EU and CoE activities on FCM: 1973 – 2006
- Rob Veraart, Scientist, The effects of the new EU migration testing guidance document
- Rachida Semail, Partner, Mutual Recognition in the EU and Impact of REACH and Biocidal Products Regulation on EU Regulation for Food Contact Materials
- George Misko, Partner, Establishing a Suitable FDA Status
- Devon Hill, Partner, Establishing a suitable Mercosur status
More information on the conference can be found here.