Webinar: The Regulation of Consumer Products in China: Beware the Ides of March!
Keller and Heckman attorneys from our Washington D.C. and Shanghai offices discussed China's World Consumer Rights Day on Tuesday, March 8th. World Consumer Rights Day falls on the "Ides of March," March 15th, each year and has become increasingly important as a venue for Chinese authorities to illustrate a growing commitment to consumer product quality/safety and consumer rights protection within China. Attorneys from both offices discussed the most up-to-date information to help producers and manufactures fully understand the evolving regulatory landscape, focusing on product quality and safety considerations.
Topics that were discussed:
- An overview of World Consumer Rights Day and its importance in China;
- The regulatory landscape affecting consumer product quality and safety in China;
- National consumer product standards;
- Importing consumer products into China; and
- Market surveillance and enforcement.
To receive a copy of this webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.