A Practical Primer on Pesticides – Indianapolis, IN
Keller and Heckman LLP is pleased to announce its "A Practical Primer on Pesticides" Seminar, taking place on September 11 - 12, 2019 in Indianapolis, IN.
This comprehensive two-day course on the regulation of pesticides is designed and presented by the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman LLP, who discuss pesticide regulation at the federal and state levels, and from the legal and scientific perspective. Learn about FIFRA and EPA’s rules and procedures governing pesticide registration, labeling, production, import/export and other new developments in the ever-changing landscape of pesticide regulation.
- What is the definition of a “pesticide”?
- Registration applications and exemptions from registration
- Labels and labeling
- Data requirements and data supporting registration
- Inert ingredients and the approval process
- Production requirements, including establishment registration, reporting and recordkeeping
- Procedures for importing and exporting pesticides
- Enforcement at the federal and state levels
- Data citation and compensation
- Reporting adverse effects information to EPA
- Plus many more timely topics
Dates: Wednesday, September 11 - Thursday, September 12, 2019
- $749 early registration fee if you register by August 16, 2019
- $949 if you register after August 16, 2019
Group Discounts: Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact email@example.com for instructions on how to retrieve the discount.
50 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Keller and Heckman have negotiated a preferred room rate of $225 per night, plus tax at the Conrad Indianapolis Hotel. Reservations must be received no later than Thursday, August 8, 2019.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE): CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
Keller and Heckman eagerly anticipate bringing you the latest developments on FIFRA and the regulation of Pesticides. We look forward to seeing you at the program in September!