Taylor Johnson advises clients on a wide range of environmental, health and safety matters and related litigation, including compliance with U.S. chemical control laws, pesticide and pesticidal device regulation, domestic and international transportation of hazardous materials and dangerous goods, community right-to-know laws, energy efficiency regulation of products, Prop 65, and occupational safety and health regulation. Taylor is also part of our litigation group and is involved in a wide variety of commercial tort and other litigation.
Prior to joining Keller and Heckman, Taylor promoted the development of energy and environmental legislation and policy at the state level.
- Secured competent authority approvals and letters of interpretation from regulatory authorities around the world
- Successful petitioned PHMSA for special permit approvals on behalf of shippers seeking regulatory relief
- Advises clients on state legislation imposing vapor products flavor bans and taxes
- Petitioned OSHA for interpretation letter reconsideration on behalf of clients
- ABA Section of Environmental, Energy and Resources
- ABA Committee on Pesticides, Chemical Regulation and Right-to-Know