Keller and Heckman LLP Announces Its Annual “A Practical Primer on Pesticides” Seminar
The attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman LLP will be hosting “A Practical Primer on Pesticides” on March 10 – 11, 2022 in Washington, DC.
This comprehensive, two-day pesticides course is designed for regulatory and legal professionals to gain insight on pesticide regulation at the federal and state levels, and from the legal and scientific perspective. The course focuses on FIFRA and EPA’s rules and procedures governing pesticide registration, labeling, production, import/export and other new developments in the ever-changing landscape of pesticide regulation.
Program highlights include:
- What is the definition of a “pesticide”?
- Registration applications and exemptions from registration
- Labels and labeling
- Data requirements and data supporting registration
- Inert ingredients and the approval process
- Production requirements, including establishment registration, reporting and recordkeeping
- Procedures for importing and exporting pesticides
- Enforcement at the federal and state levels
- Data citation and compensation
- Reporting adverse effects information to EPA
- Plus many more timely topics
About Keller and Heckman
Keller and Heckman represents a wide spectrum of companies and trade associations servicing a range of industries, including food and food additives, plastics, pesticides, industrial and specialty chemicals, consumer products, drugs and medical devices, transportation, and telecommunications. The firm's practice covers the diverse regulatory areas that affect these industries, as well as business counseling and litigation issues. Our attorneys and scientists emphasize creative service to clients involved in the development of new products, services, and markets. Our attorneys and staff serve clients from offices in Washington DC, Brussels, San Francisco, Shanghai and Boulder. We are also a member of Mackrell International, a network of 90 independent law firms in more than 170 offices in 60 countries. By our membership in Mackrell International, we are able to assist our clients in satisfying their legal requirements across the globe.