A Practical Primer on Pesticides Seminar – Washington, DC
Keller and Heckman LLP is pleased to announce the opening of registration for "A Practical Primer on Pesticides" Seminar, taking place on May 14 - 15, 2019 in Washington, DC. Click here to register today.
This comprehensive two-day course on the regulation of pesticides is designed and presented by the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman LLP, who discuss pesticide regulation at the federal and state levels, and from the legal and scientific perspective. Learn about FIFRA and EPA’s rules and procedures governing pesticide registration, labeling, production, import/export and other new developments in the ever-changing landscape of pesticide regulation. Click here to view the seminar agenda.
- What is the definition of a “pesticide”?
- Registration applications and exemptions from registration
- Labels and labeling
- Data requirements and data supporting registration
- Inert ingredients and the approval process
- Production requirements, including establishment registration, reporting and recordkeeping
- Procedures for importing and exporting pesticides
- Enforcement at the federal and state levels
- Data citation and compensation
- Reporting adverse effects information to EPA
- Plus many more timely topics
Tuesday, May 14 - Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Click here to register.
Click here to view the seminar agenda.
$749 early registration fee if you register by April 12, 2019
$949 if you register after April 12, 2019
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credit hours are available, pending state approval.
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H St. NW
Washington, DC 20001
The deadline to reserve a room within the room block at the Grand Hyatt Washington was Monday, April 29, 2019. Now that the deadline has passed, rooms will be sold on a space-available basis at the hotel's prevailing rate. To inquire about reservation availability, please contact the Grand Hyatt at (202) 582-1234.
Keller and Heckman eagerly anticipates bringing you the latest developments on FIFRA and the regulation of pesticides, and we hope to see you in May!
For questions, please contact:
Mary Katherine Barker
Marketing and Events Coordinator