Paper Packaging Law Seminar - Atlanta
Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce its fourth annual Paper Packaging Law Seminar, scheduled for April 9 - 10, 2019 in Atlanta, GA. This comprehensive course will address food-contact regulatory issues relevant to paper producers, as well as their additive suppliers, converters, and downstream customers.
Topics that will be covered in this program include:
- The basics of food-contact paper regulation in the U.S., South America (MERCOSUR), EU, China, and Japan
- Tips to assess incoming compliance statements and prepare outgoing customer assurance documents
- Understanding legal and technical requirements for recycled paper in food-contact applications
- Industry-specific considerations, such as biocides, paper coatings, pigments, and more
- An overview of relevant state activities, including new warning requirements under Proposition 65, and state initiatives focused on per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in food packaging
Dates: April 9 - 10, 2019
- $895 if you register by March 21st
- $1,095 if you register after March 21st
W Atlanta Hotel
45 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Hotel Reservations: Keller and Heckman has negotiated a preferred room rate of $249 per night, plus tax at the W Atlanta Downtown. Please click here to reserve your room. Reservations must be received no later than March 15, 2019.
Group Discounts: Register 3 or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. Contact email@example.com for instructions on how to retrieve the discount.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE): CLE credits are available, pending state approval.