OSHA 30/30 - September 27, 2017
This week's topic:
Recent Review Commission Decision Outlining Elements of Proof for OSHA Citation
During this program, we discussed:
- Elements OSHA must prove to establish violation of safety or health standard
- Facts in recent Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission case
- OSHA's elements of proof and the employer's defenses
- Review Commission decision and its reasoning
- What employers should do.
Case: Secretary of Labor v. Walmart Stores East, LP, d/b/a Walmart Distribution Center #7035
Date: September 27, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM ET
Duration: 30 Minutes
Hosts: Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath
To view the webinar slides, click here.