OSHA 30/30 - September 26, 2018
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath will be hosting OSHA 30/30, a webinar series that will cover OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. Mr. Rath is a trial and appellate attorney with experience in general commercial litigation, wage and hour and class action litigation, occupational safety and health (OSHA) law, labor law, and employment law.
Attendee comments from previous OSHA 30/30 webinars make it clear why participants make room for these programs on their calendars:
“This is my first but hopefully not my last OSHA 30/30 webinar. I am in process of providing training and this was a great check-off to ensure I covered everything. thanks so much”
"Hits the key points I need to know about. Saves me a lot of time researching.
OSHA's Recent Guidelines on the Silica Standard for the Construction Industry
In this program, we discussed:
- Overview of requirements in silica standard for construction industry.
- Questions and issues facing construction industry about the silica standard.
- Discussion of recent OSHA FAQs for construction industry.
- Impact of FAQs on compliance with silica standard.
- What employers should do.
To view this webinar, click here.
To listen to the podcast, click here: