OSHA 30/30 - October 25, 2017
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath will be hosting OSHA 30/30, a webinar series that will cover OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. Mr. Rath is a trial and appellate attorney with experience in general commercial litigation, wage and hour and class action litigation, occupational safety and health (OSHA) law, labor law, and employment law.
Attendee comments from previous OSHA 30/30 webinars make it clear why participants make room for these programs on their calendars:
“This is my first but hopefully not my last OSHA 30/30 webinar. I am in process of providing training and this was a great check-off to ensure I covered everything. thanks so much”
"Hits the key points I need to know about. Saves me a lot of time researching.”
In this program we discussed:
- Overview of recordkeeping and reporting requirements under the OSH Act.
- Understanding the Improved Tracking Rule promulgated in 2016.
- Compliance schedule and new reporting website.
- Discussing special compliance considerations.
- What employers should do.
Date: October 25, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM ET
Duration: 30 Minutes
Hosts: Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath
To view the program, click here.