OSHA 30/30 - October 21, 2020
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath hosts OSHA 30/30, a webinar series that covers OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. Mr. Rath is a trial and appellate attorney with experience in general commercial litigation, wage and hour and class action litigation, occupational safety and health (OSHA) law, labor law, and employment law.
This month's topic: A Conversation with Marc Freedman, the Vice President of Workplace Policy at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
In this month's program, we discussed:
- How the 2020 election may impact workplace safety
- Enforcement patterns over the past two administrations
- Increased Congressional involvement in rulemaking during this administration
- Historical and anticipated use of the Emergency Temporary Standard
- How the election may impact OSHA’s consultation program
- The future of the executive order calling for deregulation
- The Chamber’s strong record favoring sound policy-setting
Attendee comments from previous OSHA 30/30 webinars make it clear why participants make room for these programs on their calendars:
“This is my first but hopefully not my last OSHA 30/30 webinar. I am in process of providing training and this was a great check-off to ensure I covered everything. Thanks so much.”
"Hits the key points I need to know about. Saves me a lot of time researching."
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Time: 1:00 - 1:30 PM ET
Click below to view a recording of this presentation:
To view the entire OSHA 30/30 library, click here.