OSHA 30/30 - November 29, 2017
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath will be hosting OSHA 30/30, a webinar series that will cover OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. Mr. Rath is a trial and appellate attorney with experience in general commercial litigation, wage and hour and class action litigation, occupational safety and health (OSHA) law, labor law, and employment law.
Attendee comments from previous OSHA 30/30 webinars make it clear why participants make room for these programs on their calendars:
“This is my first but hopefully not my last OSHA 30/30 webinar. I am in process of providing training and this was a great check-off to ensure I covered everything. thanks so much”
"Hits the key points I need to know about. Saves me a lot of time researching.”
This week's topic: Potential Shift in OSHA Enforcement of Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
In this program we discussed:
- Overview of OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard;
- Application of Standard to waste and recycling operations;
- Facts in recent settlement agreement between OSHA and recycler;
- Terms of settlement agreement; and
- What employers should do.
To view this webinar, please click here.