OSHA 30/30 - November 28, 2018
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath will be hosting OSHA 30/30, a webinar series that will cover OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. Mr. Rath is a trial and appellate attorney with experience in general commercial litigation, wage and hour and class action litigation, occupational safety and health (OSHA) law, labor law, and employment law.
Attendee comments from previous OSHA 30/30 webinars make it clear why participants make room for these programs on their calendars:
“This is my first but hopefully not my last OSHA 30/30 webinar. I am in process of providing training and this was a great check-off to ensure I covered everything. thanks so much”
"Hits the key points I need to know about. Saves me a lot of time researching.
In this program, we discussed:
- Overview of facts of case involving OSHA inspection.
- Background on OSHA inspections and OSHA's authority to obtain a warrant to inspect an employer's facility.
- Discussion of lower court order to quash inspection warrant.
- Analysis of recent Court of Appeals Decision.
- What employers should do.
Case: United States of America v. Mar-Jac Poultry, Inc.
To view the webinar, click here.
To listen to the podcast, click here: