OSHA 30/30 - May 30, 2018
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath will be hosting OSHA 30/30, a webinar series that will cover OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. Mr. Rath is a trial and appellate attorney with experience in general commercial litigation, wage and hour and class action litigation, occupational safety and health (OSHA) law, labor law, and employment law.
Attendee comments from previous OSHA 30/30 webinars make it clear why participants make room for these programs on their calendars:
“This is my first but hopefully not my last OSHA 30/30 webinar. I am in process of providing training and this was a great check-off to ensure I covered everything. thanks so much”
"Hits the key points I need to know about. Saves me a lot of time researching.
Three Updates on OSHA’s “Improve Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses” Rule
In this program, we discussed:
- Overview of OSHA's injury and illness electronic reporting rule promulgated in 2016.
- Discussion of recent OSHA enforcement memorandum.
- Analysis of application of rule in state-plan states.
- Review of OSHA Spring 2018 regulatory agenda relating to recordkeeping.
- What employers should do.
To view this webinar, please click here.
To listen to the podcast, please click here: