OSHA 30/30 - June 25, 2014
The 2012 Hazard Communication Standard requires manufacturers to update their products’ Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and labels by June 1, 2015. In this program, we will cover the critical problems that arise out of OSHA’s single deadline as it applies to suppliers and manufacturers. Program highlights:
- The problems arising out of a single deadline for a layered supply chain for formulated products;
- The "domino effect" that will unevenly burden manufacturers of formulations as they make their best good faith efforts to implement their own compliance programs;
- Problems arising for manufacturers that have already begun their own distribution process for products that might not ship until after the June 1, 2015 deadline;
- Practical solutions in addressing these problems with OSHA; and
- What employees can do to prepare.
Click here to view.