OSHA 30/30 - February 27, 2019
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath will be hosting OSHA 30/30, a webinar series that will cover OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. Mr. Rath is a trial and appellate attorney with experience in general commercial litigation, wage and hour and class action litigation, occupational safety and health (OSHA) law, labor law, and employment law.
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Time: 1:00 - 1:30 PM EST
Location: Your Office!
Attendee comments from previous OSHA 30/30 webinars make it clear why participants make room for these programs on their calendars:
“This is my first but hopefully not my last OSHA 30/30 webinar. I am in process of providing training and this was a great check-off to ensure I covered everything. thanks so much”
"Hits the key points I need to know about. Saves me a lot of time researching.
In this program we discussed:
- Background on OSHA's silica standard
- Questions and issues facing general industry about the silica standard
- Discussion of recent OSHA FAQs for general industry
- Construction versus general industry
- Impact of FAQs on compliance with silica standard
- What employers should do
To view the webinar, click here.
To listen to the podcast, click below.