OSHA 30/30 - December 7, 2016
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath will be hosting OSHA 30/30, a webinar series that will cover OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. Mr. Rath is a trial and appellate attorney with experience in general commercial litigation, wage and hour and class action litigation, occupational safety and health (OSHA) law, labor law, and employment law.
Attendee comments from previous OSHA 30/30 webinars make it clear why participants make room for these programs on their calendars:
“This is my first but hopefully not my last OSHA 30/30 webinar. I am in process of providing training and this was a great check-off to ensure I covered everything. thanks so much”
"Hits the key points I need to know about. Saves me a lot of time researching.”
“K&H 30/30 is a great idea, excellent discussion.”
This month's topic:
Federal Court Declines to Enjoin Enforcement of the New Anti-Discrimination Provisions in OSHA’S Injury and Illness Recordkeeping Rule
In this program we provided:
- A background of OSHA's position on drug testing and incentive programs;
- A summary of plaintiff's claims and motion for a temporary injunction;
- An overview of the federal court's decision and what it did not rule on;
- Practical tips on how to craft compliant drug testing policies and incentive programs; and
- Practical bases for defending existing policies against improper enforcement.
Date: December 7, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM ET
Duration: 30 Minutes
Hosts: Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath
To view the program, click here.