OSHA 30/30 - December 20, 2017
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath will be hosting OSHA 30/30, a webinar series that will cover OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. Mr. Rath is a trial and appellate attorney with experience in general commercial litigation, wage and hour and class action litigation, occupational safety and health (OSHA) law, labor law, and employment law.
Attendee comments from previous OSHA 30/30 webinars make it clear why participants make room for these programs on their calendars:
“This is my first but hopefully not my last OSHA 30/30 webinar. I am in process of providing training and this was a great check-off to ensure I covered everything. thanks so much”
"Hits the key points I need to know about. Saves me a lot of time researching.
This week's OSHA 30/30 topic:
Application of Greater Hazard and Infeasibility Defenses in Recent Review Commission Case
In this program, we discussed:
- Overview of "greater hazard" and infeasibility defenses to OSHA citations.
- Review facts in recent Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission case.
- Potential Employer's defenses.
- Understanding OSHRC's decision and implications for employers.
- What employers should do.
To view the program, click here.