OSHA 30/30 - December 19, 2018
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath will be hosting OSHA 30/30, a webinar series that will cover OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. Mr. Rath is a trial and appellate attorney with experience in general commercial litigation, wage and hour and class action litigation, occupational safety and health (OSHA) law, labor law, and employment law.
Attendee comments from previous OSHA 30/30 webinars make it clear why participants make room for these programs on their calendars:
“This is my first but hopefully not my last OSHA 30/30 webinar. I am in process of providing training and this was a great check-off to ensure I covered everything. thanks so much”
"Hits the key points I need to know about. Saves me a lot of time researching.
In this program we discussed:
- Overview of the facts of case and construction standard at issue.
- Background on OSHA authority to set standards.
- Analysis of Commission decision.
- Discussion of vulnerable standards and potential impact on employers.
- How employers can use this decision.
Case: Kiewit Power Constructors Co. v. Secretary of Labor
To view the webinar, click here.
To listen to the podcast, click below:
Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Time: 1:00 - 1:30 PM EST
Location: Your Office!