OSHA 30/30 - December 17, 2014
OSHA 30/30 topic discusses how a Recent Decision Applies Principles of Constructive Knowledge and Affirmative Defenses to Fall Protection Citation
In this program we will discuss:
• An overview of the OSHA fall protection standard
• Establishing the employer knowledge element of an alleged violation by showing constructive knowledge
• The affirmative defenses of infeasibility and employee misconduct
• Examining the application of these principles in a recent ALJ decision and how it could impact employers
• Identifying practical tips for employers defending these claims
Case: Secretary v. DeMouy General Contracting, Inc.
Click here to view this program.