OSHA 30/30 - December 16, 2015
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath hosts the OSHA 30/30, a webinar series which covers OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. In this program we discussed Applying The General Duty Clause to Workplace Violence.
In this program we:
- Provided an overview of the OSHA citation and the OSHRC’s decision;
- Described the elements of OSHA’s case in a General Duty Clause case and how the OSHRC applied them to the case;
- Outlined OSHA’s guidance documents on workplace violence;
- Provided an update on OSHRC’s request for briefs; and
- Discussed what employers should do to avoid a GDC citation.
To view this program, please click here.