OSHA 30/30 - August 26, 2015
Wed, Aug 26, 2015
©2023 Keller and Heckman LLP
This program discussed OSHA’s Proposed Rule on Maintenance of Injury and Illness Records.
The following topics were discussed:
- Background on case law on the statute of limitations for injury and illness recordkeeping;
- An Overview of OSHA’s proposed rule;
- Typical citations issued under Recordkeeping rule;
- Implications of OSHA’s changes for Employers’ compliance with the Recordkeeping rule; and
- What Employers should do.
To view this program, click here.