OSHA 30/30 - August 22, 2018
Keller and Heckman Partner Manesh Rath will be hosting OSHA 30/30, a webinar series that will cover OSHA issues for 30 minutes every 30 days. Mr. Rath is a trial and appellate attorney with experience in general commercial litigation, wage and hour and class action litigation, occupational safety and health (OSHA) law, labor law, and employment law.
Attendee comments from previous OSHA 30/30 webinars make it clear why participants make room for these programs on their calendars:
“This is my first but hopefully not my last OSHA 30/30 webinar. I am in process of providing training and this was a great check-off to ensure I covered everything. thanks so much”
"Hits the key points I need to know about. Saves me a lot of time researching.
Recent Review Commission Decision Highlighting "Lack of Control" Defense
In this webinar, we discussed:
- Overview of facts in recent Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission case.
- Review of OSHA and employer's arguments.
- Discussion of "lack of control" over worksite defense.
- Analysis of Administrative Law Judge's decision.
- What employers should do.
Case: Secretary of Labor v. TMD Staffing
To view this webinar, click here.
To listen to the podcast, click here: