OSHA 30/30 - August 21, 2019
Wed, Aug 21, 2019
©2023 Keller and Heckman LLP
August 21, 2019 OSHA 30/30: Recent ALJ Decision Addressing Employer Enforcement of Safety Rules, Safety Training and Employee Discipline
In this program we discussed:
- Background on recent Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) case involving alleged violation of OSHA fall protection standard.
- Discussion of ALJ Decision.
- ALJ's consideration of employer enforcement of safety rules and safety training practices.
- ALJ's consideration of employer's self inspection and employee disciplinary policies.
- What employers should do.
Case: Secretary of Labor v. Bergelectric Corp
To view the August webinar, click here.
To listen to the podcast, click on the link below: