Navigating TSCA: Basics and Beyond 2023
Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce our expanded course, Navigating TSCA: Basics and Beyond 2023, taking place November 1 - 2, 2023, in Washington, DC.
Click here to view the seminar agenda.
The seminar is designed to provide comprehensive insights into the basics as well as advanced topics relating to understanding and complying with the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). The course will be held over two days, with the first day dedicated to covering basic fundamental concepts and the second day delving into more advanced topics.
This year's course will provide chemical manufacturers, importers, and processors with essential, in-depth information on “core” TSCA requirements and implementation of the many changes resulting from the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act (TSCA reform).
The course will explain and provide insight on compliance and management strategies for:
- Premanufacture Notice (PMN) preparation and case management, and emerging EPA review procedures
- Section 5(e) order/Significant New Use Rules (SNUR) strategies for new chemicals
- PMN exemptions and alternatives
- EPA prioritization, risk evaluation, and risk management for existing chemicals
- Insights from recent EPA risk evaluations and proposed risk evaluation rules for future regulation
- EPA rewrites of new chemicals and risk evaluation procedures
- TSCA test orders, chemical data collection, reporting and recordkeeping
- TSCA regulation of PFAS, alternative fuels, recycled materials, and battery materials
- TSCA nomenclature tips and strategies
- Working with Active and Inactive chemicals
- Chemical import and export issues
- Confidential Business Information (CBI) issues
- Compliance auditing, EPA inspections and enforcement, liability management
- Current TSCA developments, litigation update, and ramifications
- California Proposition 65
We invite you to register now to secure your spot today!
Wednesday, November 1, 2023: TSCA Basics (half-day course, beginning at 12:00 p.m. ET)
Thursday, November 2, 2023: Advanced Topics (full-day program)
Early Bird Rate: $1,095 if registered by October 10, 2023
Standard Rate: $1,195 if registered after October 10, 2023
Courtyard by Marriott Washington Downtown Convention Center
901 L Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
Keller and Heckman has negotiated a preferred room rate of $309 per night, plus tax, at the Courtyard by Marriott Washington Downtown Convention Center Hotel. Reservations must be received no later than October 1, 2023
Register three or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. If you are registering as a group, the discount will automatically be applied to your registration. If you are registering individually, contact Sara Woldai at email@example.com for instructions on how to receive the discount.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending individual state approval.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
All seminar attendees will be eligible to receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
Cancellations are accepted, and registration fees are refunded if notice is received by September 22, 2023. No refunds will be granted if notice is given after September 22, 2023; however, substitutions are welcome.
For questions concerning the 2023 TSCA program, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai, CMP
Manager, Marketing Meetings & Events