Market Access for Novel Foods in Europe
This webinar will provide a practical and comprehensive overview of the requirements for placing novel foods on the market in both the European Union Member States and the United Kingdom. This will include consideration of specific issues relating to alternative proteins.
Our speakers will address the following topics:
- Brief review of the U.S. framework for context
- The regulatory framework for authorization of novel foods in the European Union
- Specific considerations for alternative proteins
- Novel food authorization in the United Kingdom post-Brexit
- Implications of UK Food Standards Agency's current review of the novel food authorization procedure
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2023
Time: 11:30 am - 12:15 pm ET
Host: Keller and Heckman LLP
This webinar will offer the option for live captioning, provided by Zoom.