FDA 101 for Start-Ups
Join Keller and Heckman Attorneys Mitzi Clark, Nury Yoo, and Natalie Rainer, on Tuesday, October 29 at 10:00 AM PDT, as they discuss regulatory considerations for start-ups.
"FDA 101 for Start-Ups" is an introductory overview of major regulatory requirements and litigation risks to consider for food, beverage, cosmetic, and dietary supplement start-up companies.
This complimentary webinar will cover a range of topics, including:
- Ingredient regulatory status and GRAS;
- Food Facility Registration and FSMA regulations, definitions, and obligations;
- Labeling and claims regulatory enforcement and class action litigation implications; and
- Advertising, marketing, and social media regulatory enforcement, litigation risks, and competitor challenges.
- This program is complimentary, but registration is required. Click here to register today!
Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM PDT