E-Vapor and Tobacco Law Symposium
Registration is open for Keller and Heckman's 3rd Annual E-Vapor and Tobacco Law Symposium being held January 29-30, 2019 in Miami, Florida. Click here to register.
This comprehensive 2-day course will address regulatory and business issues relevant to e-vapor, e-liquid
- FDA enforcement and inspections – how to prepare and protect your business;
- Product compliance – including advertising and labeling compliance, and preparing for Premarket Tobacco Product Applications (PMTAs);
- Testing for Harmful and Potentially Harmful Constituents (HPHCs) – how to comply before the November 2019 deadline;
- Going global – presentations by experts on EU TPD, Canada, Asia and more;
- State law update – overview of new state and local laws, permitting/licensing and tax requirements, and local flavor bans;
- Environmental, hazardous waste and OSHA compliance;
- Update on Deeming Rule appeal – Modified Risk Claims, PMTA and free samples;
- Potential product standards including flavors and online sales;
- Getting into CBD – how to stay legal; and
- Business and intellectual property issues to protect your growing business;
To view the agenda, click here. Register now for the early bird rate!
Click here to register.
January 29 - January 30, 2019
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
1633 N Bayshore Drive
Miami, FL 33132
Keller and Heckman
Reservations must be received no later than January 7, 2019.
$899 early rate if you register by January 18, 2019.
$1,099 regular rate if you register after January 18, 2019.
*register 3 or more attendees from the same company and receive a 10% discount
Continuing Legel Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval
To view the agenda, click here. We look forward to seeing you at the program!
Take a look at highlights from the 2018 conference:
For additional information, please contact:
Keller and Heckman LLP