Dark Fiber: Monetizing a Valuable Asset in a Broadband World
Join Keller and Heckman partners Doug Jarrett and Tom Magee on August 4, 2020 at 2:00 PM EDT as they host a complimentary webinar, "Dark Fiber: Monetizing a Valuable Asset in a Broadband World." This presentation is intended for fiber optic network operators currently offering, or considering offering, dark fiber connectivity to service providers, communities, institutions, and large enterprises. The session will address the following topics:
- The ABCs of Dark Fiber:
- What is it?
- Dark Fiber vs. High Capacity Services
- Regulated or Not?
- Customer Expectations
- Basic Competencies for Dark Fiber Network Operators
- Four Principal Dark Fiber Markets
- Dark Fiber Leases vs. Dark Fiber IRUs - A Blurry Line Worth Knowing
- Pricing - Standard Pricing Metrics; Confidential Agreements
- Major Risks (to Network Operators) in Dark Fiber Transactions
- Key Business Terms of Dark Fiber Agreements
- Important Legal Terms and Conditions
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Click here to register.
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT