2022 TSCA Basics Course
Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce that our TSCA Basics Course will be held on Thursday, November 3, 2022, in Washington, DC.
With experience dating back to the initial enactment of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) in 1976, the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman will provide a comprehensive program focused on the regulation of new and existing chemicals under TSCA. This year's course will provide chemical manufacturers, importers, and processors with essential, in-depth information on “core” TSCA requirements and implementation of the many changes resulting from the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act (TSCA reform).
The course will explain and provide insight on compliance and management strategies for:
- Premanufacture Notice (PMN) preparation and case management, and emerging EPA review procedures
- Section 5(e) order/Significant New Use Rules (SNUR) strategies for new chemicals
- PMN exemptions and alternatives
- EPA prioritization, risk evaluation, and risk management for existing chemicals
- Risk management rules for PIP (3:1) and other Persistent, Bioaccumulative, and Toxic (PBTs) chemicals
- TSCA test orders, chemical data collection, reporting, and recordkeeping
- Working with Active and Inactive chemicals
- Chemical import and export issues
- Confidential Business Information (CBI) issues
- Compliance auditing, EPA inspections, and enforcement, and liability management
- Current TSCA developments, litigation updates, and ramifications
Wednesday, November 2: Welcome Reception (5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.)
Thursday, November 3: TSCA Basics Course (full day)
Early Bird Rate: $850 before October 14th
Standard Rate: $950 after October 14th
Courtyard Washington Downtown Convention Center
901 L St. NW
Washington, DC 20001
Register three or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. If you are registering as a group, the discount will automatically be applied to your registration. If you are registering individually, contact Sara Woldai at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to receive the discount.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
All seminar attendees will be eligible to receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
Cancellations are accepted and registration fees are refunded if notice is received by October 3, 2022. No refunds will be granted if notice is given after October 3, 2022; however, substitutions are welcome
For questions concerning the 2022 TSCA Basics Course, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai, CMP
Manager, Marketing Meetings & Events