2021 TSCA Basics Course
Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce that our TSCA Basics Course will return as a live, in-person seminar this year and will be held on September 23rd, in Washington, DC.
With experience dating back to the initial enactment of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) in 1976, the attorneys and scientists of Keller and Heckman will provide a comprehensive program focused on the regulation of new and existing chemicals under TSCA. This year's course will provide chemical manufacturers, importers, and processors with essential, in-depth information on “core” TSCA requirements and implementation of the many changes resulting from the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act (TSCA reform).
The course will explain and provide insight on compliance and management strategies for:
- Premanufacture Notice (PMN) preparation and case management, and emerging EPA review procedures
- Section 5(e) order/SNUR strategies for new chemicals
- PMN exemptions and alternatives
- EPA prioritization, risk evaluation, and risk management for existing chemicals
- Risk management rules for PIP (3:1) and other PBTs
- TSCA test orders, chemical data collection, reporting and recordkeeping
- Working with Active and Inactive chemicals
- Chemical import and export issues
- Confidential Business Information (CBI) procedures, strategies, and issues
- Compliance auditing, EPA inspections and enforcement, liability management
- Current TSCA developments, litigation update, and ramifications
Wednesday, September 22, 2021: Welcome reception from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 23, 2021: TSCA Basics Course (full day)
Super Early Bird Rate: $650 available through July 22nd
Early Bird Rate: $750 available through August 6th
Standard Rate: $850 after August 6th
Courtyard Washington Downtown Convention Center
901 L Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
Keller and Heckman has negotiated a preferred room rate of $349 per night, plus tax, at the Courtyard Marriott Washington Downtown Convention Center Hotel. Reservations must be received no later than August 23, 2021.
Register three or more people from the same company and receive 10% off the total registration fee. If you are registering as a group, the discount will automatically be applied to your registration. If you are registering individually, contact Sara Woldai at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to receive the discount.
LARGE GROUP DISCOUNT
If you plan to register eight or more people from the same company, contact Sara Woldai at email@example.com to receive more information on the large group discount.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
All seminar attendees will be eligible to receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
Cancellations are accepted and registration fees are refunded if notice is received by August 6, 2021. If notice is given after August 6th, no refunds will be granted; however, substitutions are welcome.
For questions concerning the 2021 TSCA Basics Course, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai, CMP
Manager, Marketing Meetings & Events