Keller and Heckman is pleased to announce its 2nd annual E-Vapor and Tobacco Law Symposium.
To register, click here.
To view the agenda, click here.
This comprehensive 2-day course will address regulatory issues relevant to e-vapor, e-liquid and deemed tobacco product manufacturers, distributors, and retailers including:
- FDA Deeming Rule and Tobacco Control Act Requirements
- Preparing Ingredient Listing Reports
- Premarket Tobacco Product Applications
- Warning Label Requirements
- Good Manufacturing Practices – Why Your ISO Clean Room is Not Enough
- Business and Intellectual Property Issues for Vapor Companies
- How to Protect Confidential Information
- Minimizing Liability when Relying on Third-Parties
- Top Business and Advertising Considerations
- Using Social Media and Online Sales
- Environmental Issues
- Complying with State EPA Requirements
- Dealing with Hazardous Waste
- Update on Lawsuit Challenging Deeming Rule
- State Laws
- California’s Prop 56 and 65 (New Warnings)
- Vapor Tax Update
- State Laws Including New York, Indiana, and more
- CBD and Cannabis – What are the Risks?
- Global Laws
- EU Tobacco Products Directive
- UK MHRA
- China and Asia Countries
Date: February 6-7, 2018
Cost: $899 if you register by January 19, 2018; $1,099 if you register after January 19, 2018
*register 3 or more attendees from the same company and receive a 10% discount
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
CLE credits are available, pending state approval
Courtyard by Marriott Irvine Spectrum
7955 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
Keller and Heckman has negotiated a preferred room rate of $229 per night, plus tax at the Courtyard by Marriott Irvine Spectrum. Reservations must be received no later than January 15, 2018. To make your reservation, please click here.
For additional information, please contact:
Sara A. Woldai, CMP
Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events
Keller and Heckman LLP
Date: 2/6/2018 - 2/7/2018