Offered quarterly, The Employment Law Aftermath with Manesh Rath highlights the most impactful employment law developments in the past ninety days in OSHA, labor, employment, and wage and hour law, monitoring both case law nationwide as well as federal regulatory and statutory proceedings.
For over eleven years, in-house counsel from over eighty companies have been attending -- and returning -- to the quarterly Employment Law Aftermath series.
Below are the topics that were covered during the program:
• NLRB Ambush Election Rule;
• EEOC position on wellness programs;
• NLRB position on confidentiality requirements;
• Employer initiatives for working during FMLA leave;
• Supreme Court decision on FLSA;
• DC Wage and Hour update; and
• Other critical developments.
Click here to view this program.